You will do analysis and develop or investigate new and improved statistical methodology relevant for knowledge and analysis topics of developing countries.
Under the co-supervision of a partner within the South, you may participate within the South-North analysis collaboration and contribute to the native capability building within the South. You may defend a PhD at intervals a six years amount.
You will do applied analysis at intervals the I-BioStat consultancy unit and transfer your expertise, expertise, information and skills to the South.
PhD Position In Biostatistics Eligibility
- Being highly motivated to require half within the South-North collaboration and to contribute to the native capability building within the South;
- Being experienced within the use of statistical software like SAS, R, StatXact, etc.
- Enjoying operating in an multidisciplinary and multicultural surroundings
- Having finished or are currently finishing the ICP Master of Biostatistics;
- Being intrinsically motivated, thinking analytically and creatively, operating in an organised and centered manner and on an individual/independent basis, underneath the joint supervision of a promoter within the South and a promoter within the North;
- Possessing glorious information of the English language and sensible scientific writing skills.
PhD Position In Biostatistics Level
PhD Position In Biostatistics Duration
PhD Position In Biostatistics Application Procedure
By e-mail to jobs[at]uhasselt.be.
PhD Position In Biostatistics Application Requirement
Copy of your diploma, a list of courses and your results per course.
PhD Position In Biostatistics Application Deadline
06 March 2012.
PhD Position In Biostatistics Selection procedure
Preselection on the basis of CV.
Interview with the selected candidates
Further information About PhD Position In Biostatistics
Content job responsibilities:
Prof. dr. Marc AERTS, +32-11-268247, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. dr. Paul JANSSEN, +32-11-268027, email@example.com
Prof. dr. Geert MOLENBERGHS, +32-11-268238, firstname.lastname@example.org
dr. Herbert THIJS, +32-11-268228, email@example.com
Content terms of employment and selection procedure: